The Structured Finance Foundation, Mentor Foundation USA, and Scholarship America have partnered to further educational opportunities for underserved youth who have successfully completed Mentor Foundation USA’s Career Mentoring or Youth Ambassador programs. Since 2017, the SF Foundation has awarded 29 students nearly $500,000 in scholarships.
This collaboration will seek to provide scholarship funding for high school students who have successfully participated in Mentor Foundation USA’s Career Mentoring or Youth Ambassador programs.
About the Program
- The key goal of Mentor Foundation USA’s mentoring programs is to ensure that students are prepared for post-secondary education, trade schools, or entry-level professions.
- The scholarships funded by the Structured Finance Foundation, and developed with assistance from Scholarship America, will help ensure that students are afforded the opportunity to seek higher education or training.
- In 2017, the Structured Finance Foundation provided $100,000 in scholarships to 11 students involved in Mentor Foundation programs.
Structured Finance Foundation and First Book
As the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic increase economic and social constraints on schools and businesses, it is more important than ever that we help one another. The Structured Finance Foundation is pleased to partner with First Book, a nationwide organization that is providing critical supplies to kids in underprivileged communities who are in dire need of assistance, whose purpose falls squarely within the Foundation’s mission of “helping those in need build a better future”. Please remember those around you in need and consider donating to the Foundation.
- Corporate partners allow Mentor Foundation USA to serve youth in some of the most challenging areas in the U.S.
- Current corporate sponsors include, among others:
o M&T Bank
o Atlantic Media
o World Bank